Friday, June 12, 2009

Suspense.

I apologize to those of you who voted for Eliot's Mohrhawk and haven't seen the fruition of your labor. We have one more trip to Guatemala and then there's nothing holding me back. Although, it may wait until after his debut as a ring bearer. Still undecided on that one. Sidenote, but worth your time, he's a ring bearer for Russ's cousin Laura. (Remember she lived w/ us last summer?) Well, she and her fiance, Dane, just did a photoshoot with Jodie and it blew me away!!! You've got to check it out! Click here and see the coolest engagement photo session ever in the history of the world.


And now...the moment you've all been waiting for...
(My random number thingy)




Nicole, if you haven't gotten past the dirty fingernails yet, that's your name! Congrats! Wanna know what you won?
Weird, huh? Isn't that what you said you liked? They are super cute, good call. Amanda will email you soon to set all that up.

I'm off to do something productive with my day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! Thanks! Those are what I picked as my favorite.

:)