Friday, January 28, 2011

Turning 27...again...

Remember this? Possibly Russ's first full on surprise for me. Well, peeps, apparently in my elderly state, I'm getting less attentive. Either that or Russ is getting craftier. Note.to.self.

I came home Saturday afternoon from this super fun event. Some neighbors were coming to borrow some DVDs so when I opened the door and saw Joy, I freaked. I was so confused. So happily confused.

We went out for dinner and then went to the Seibs for my second surprise! Pretty much 15 years ago I confessed my love of Bingo to my doting boyfriend. This has been a long time coming...proof that nagging pays off, thankyouverymuch.

Foto courtesy of Dana!






It was a great great birthday, amazing time with Joy, and yet 50 more reasons I'm the president of the Russ Mohr fan club.

No comments: