Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Two little nuggets of fun...


Just in time for Christmas, this little gift arrived in the mail today. From me to you this holiday season. Cross my lap, I swear.

Also, saw this video over at Rage Against the Minivan and LOVED IT. I mean, couldn't freakin' love it any more. Not possible.
The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Jesus Is a Liberal Democrat
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire Blog</a>March to Keep Fear Alive


If the video isn't working try this link.

2 comments:

.Kate. said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Joy said...

When I saw this originally air the other day on the Colbert Report, I fell in love with it instantly. In fact I think I maybe could've written it.

As much as I love the vid, I love the pic even more :)