Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Date 1/12

Date #1. Woot to the woot!

In case you're new or haven't been paying attention, Russ is into music. Ya know, a little bit. So it was only appropriate that I made one of our dates a night out to see live music. I didn't know anything about them, but Russ kept talking about going to see The Civil Wars. So I made it happen. AND we ran into friends, Nick and Sarah, and got to hang with them during the show. And there may or may not have been a "situation" with a girl sitting by us. Just know that if you ask me a question, I will be honest with you, even if you're really drunk and looking for a different answer.


We started with dinner at The Fountain on Locust, a local restaurant we've never had dinner at before (only dessert). We started using these silly books to see if we've paid attention to each other the last 15 years.



I'm a fan. Of my hubs. and dating him.

Can't wait to tell you about February!


4 comments:

Maggie said...

You're so good at dating your husband! (sounds weird?) Ya know, coming up with ideas that he'll like and all. Maybe I'll pick up some pointers.

amy said...

looks like a fun night!

Teresa said...

Wonderful idea- love the book idea.
Thanks for sharing

Nell said...

Looked like fun! I bought the same books for our February date. My hubby is loving his month-by-month envelope opening! I look forward to seeing what you've got in store for February too!