Thursday, March 8, 2012

Did I really not post on this??

Um...really? I keep looking back through my posts since my birthday (January) and it's not there. I'm disappointed. What's gotten into me? I mean, it's not like Dez is crawling all over the house with no respect for the word "no".

Anyway!

I GOT TO SEE SHARON! My Sharon! My Guatemalan roomie extrordinare! (She's not Guatemalan, just to clarify.)

AND!! She brought the whole fam this time! Which means I got to see B, her daughter, who I haven't seen since July of 07. Which also means Eliot and B haven't seen each other since they were a few months older than 1. As you can tell, it didn't take long to get reacquianted...Good thing they live across the country from each other, egad! (Also note, Eliot wanted to wear his Guatemalan soccer jersey for B.)

Just a reminder of those faces 5 years ago...

We decided we should always see each other on my birthday. Shouldn't be a problem, right?

3 comments:

.Kate. said...

That's so cool! How special for Elliot and B, too!! I got goosebumps looking at the two of them in that adorable pic :). I just think it's so awesome :).

Brian Di said...

Hey Katie:

I was hoping to see this up there sometime. I am glad that y'all had a great visit.

Brian Di said...

Hey Katie:

I was hoping to see this up there sometime. I am glad that y'all had a great visit.