Friday, January 4, 2008

And it was truly magical...

The Magic House experienced on a school field trip as the teacher is quite a bit different from taking my crazy little man. He had a GREAT time there and it may have to be a regular stop for us in the future. Lisa and Charlotte invited us to go and Charlotte was a great hostess, showing Eliot where to go and what to do. Enjoy the pics!







Does he not look like a little bachelor picking out his groceries with his collar popped and messy khakis? He kills me.






This makes me laugh! They have a kids news TV studio. Eliot and Charlie sat on the stools and giggled as they threw the papers on the floor. They liked seeing themselves on TV, though! So cute!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadness! I can't see these pictures, which I'm sure are adorable! Is it just my computer? --Katie Schaefer

Nikki....Gabi's Mama said...

He kills me too! How grown up does he look?? He won't be a bachelor long Gabi's coming to claim her man :o) Look's like a fun place.