Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bloggers Beware!

Yes, I have picked a new layout. A new year, a new you? I don't know, I just saw the cute background on Emily's site and got blogger envy. However, it was at the expense of all my links! I had a couple minutes today to add a few that were in my cookies but will relink (is that a word?) the rest over the weekend. I apologize to those of you who use my page as your link to others. The gatekeeper has failed you in efforts to be cuter. I will figure out what a widget is and why mine have all left me! Add that to my goals for 2008!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

LOVE THE NEW LOOK SISTA!!!
I might find myself with bloggers envy!!! YIKES Why are you doing this to me?

Nikki....Gabi's Mama said...

I have bloggers envy too! It seems like everyone is changing there blogs, I can't wait to do mine. Fun fun fun!