So, if you're like most people, you woke up this morning and thought, "I wonder how I can support the Mohr family this month..." Well, I have a couple ideas for you! "How convenient!" you say, "What are they?"
1. Russ's Band has a show at the Pageant in St. Louis on the 18th. Here's why you should go: it's free and open to all ages at one of the coolest venues in the STL. You do need a ticket but FE has more than enough to hand out. You just might want to get a few for you and yours... Here's the skinny:
*Here are some important details:
- The show is only free if you have a ticket!
- The show is open to all ages
- There is a $5 surcharge for minors
- If you do not have a ticket, you can still attend the show for a $5 cover charge
*TO GET TICKETS:
- If you personally know any FE band member, the best way to acquire tickets is through them.
- We will be sending out a list of sites in St. Louis City/County and in Greenville/Hillsboro, IL where you will be able to pick up tickets for the show. Those sites will be confirmed this weekend.
- Any other questions, email us directly at email@example.com
- Tickets are FREE and you can have as many as you want!!!! Invite all your friends, coworkers, classmates, postal workers, fire chiefs, and bus boys.
Oh, and here's a fancy poster to further lure you in...
So, that's #1. The second is coming soon after I take Eliot to the Magic House!!