Saturday, June 19, 2010

Guate pic dump #1

I'm a little overwhelmed with where to start. 2 weeks in a country I love with an amazing team plus oodles of natural disasters= too much to blog. But I'll take 1-2 days at a time and see what happens! If we're facebook friends, you've seen most of these but I promise to add stories along the way!

First item of business...ice cream.

Dana got to come with us!

How you doin'?

Well, hey, old friend!


Quiet time at the San Fransisco ruins Sunday morning in place of going to church...

Most of the Kappa Kappa Gamma (Baylor) team!

Next item of business: Hummus.

A little more Eliot and Madi love!



A hike up to the cross overlooking Antigua and then a crazy Tuk-Tuk drive home!


I know the quality sucks, but this might be one of my all time fav pics of Eliot. There's few things in the world he loves more than Tuk-tuk rides. How might one go about getting one to have here at home?

No comments: