Saturday, March 19, 2011

St Pats edible craft...

My SIL Amanda came up last weekend for a visit. She watched E all day Friday and when I came home from work, they'd done St. Pat's fun all day. She made layered rainbow pudding and green kool-aid pops and had all the supplies for these cute hats! Here's a pictoral step by step:

One part marshmellow, sucker stick, vanilla wafer, candy melts, black string licorice and mini m&ms. (btdubs, we couldn't find licorice in the peel-n-string variety so we just used black gel. I don't recommend it. It added unnecessary mess.)




3 comments:

.Kate. said...

LOVE!

Deb said...

Ok... share your secret to getting the candy melts to a consistency that coat so well! I've tried projects like this before and it stays too thick for me to dip easily.

Lance and Heather said...

oh wow. so cute. i need to copy this for next year.