Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Couple of strength

I don't want to share their story, I will allow their blog to do that but I had to post about our friends Deb and Josh. They are new parents and are on a journey that requires more strength, patience, and faith than most people have. I encourage you to do two things: first, visit their blog on a regular basis which should lead you to my second: pray for them.

I truly can not imagine the many life changes all happening to them at once. I can't say enough how I admire this couple and their outlook on a situation that might cause most people to complain and get angry but instead, their blog is full of praises to God. They've left an impression on those around them in a time of crisis that honors the Lord. So, please visit their blog and shower them with encouragement and prayers! It's a link off my blog: The Lauers http://thelauers03.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

Jodie Allen said...

katie, let me know if you want me to email you the smaller file in case you want to make the prayer card a button on your blog...