Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Satisfied Arbonne Client



Yes, Eliot loves his Arbonne vitamins! It's a powder that you pour into water to make punch! And yes, I'm exploiting his cuteness in order to talk about Arbonne! =) I'm thinking of making it a reoccurring bit. Can you picture it? Eliot displaying all kinds of Arbonne products? Hmmm. Not sure Russ would go for it.

Okay, seriously, the kids (ages 2-6) vitamins are on an internet special this month. They're 20% off online and then I'm offering an additional 35% off. They retail at $22, then down to $17.60 with the special, then down to $11.44. Email me in you want to try it with your kids! And in light of the newest "everything-you-use-with/on/around-your-kids-is-harmful" buzz, I'm also offering the Arbonne Baby line at 35% off. It is guaranteed to be pure, safe, and beneficial. Check it out at www.arbonne.com and then email me. (pretzels and sleepy boy in video not included.)

5 comments:

Armstrong's said...

He's adorable and a good salesman! :) We're bummed we didn't make it to St. Louis last weekend to get to meet you guys (and pick your brain!). Maybe we could set up a phone date? We're trying to decide when I'll head to Antigua and have some questions when you have time!

Chris & Lindsey Wheeler said...

Katie,

Check out the jewelry on our blog....I think you'll love it!!! Spread the word to your Guatemomma friends!!!!!

Love ya,
Lindsey

Chris & Lindsey Wheeler said...

P.S. Did you know I used to sell Arbonne??!! :-)

Kelli said...

What a ham! I love it!!

Am I There Yet.....? said...

Has your child sold out to the establishment already? Just kidding. He's a true American now; endorsing a product and everything.