Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Coming soon...

60 new products from Arbonne!! Now, I'm not sure if that's exciting for you or not but let me just give you a peak into what's about to happen. This week is the National Training Celebration that's held once a year. Each year they reveal new products on the first night of the celebration. The reactions are only comparable to Oprah's Favorite Things episodes. Seriously. People freak. There's around 20,000 consultants from all over the country in some sports dome. There's bumpin' music bouncing from one end of the arena to the other. Then it comes. A short video announcing one of the new products. PANDEMONIUM! I'm really not kidding. It kills me. I need to video the whole thing so that people believe the blood-curdling screams that occur upon the announcement of some ground-breaking unprecedented new product. And while I sit and poke fun, please understand I'm one of them. I can't help it! They really do think of and create amazing products that actually work. This year is going to be even worse (or better depending on how you view it). They've been talking about this product launch for the last two years. Do you remember when you were a kid and your parents would postpone certain privileges until your predetermined birthday? ("You get a camera when you're 12, make-up when you're __, to date when you're 16, etc") This is it, friends. It's Arbonne's proverbial birthday party of some sorts. 60 new products. Be looking for a post soon with info.

And to update you: I'm only 225 points away from earning Cancun! (I have 1575 pts so far) This month should do it! From then I'll try earning a higher amount for less buy-in $$ for Russ's ticket. Woo-hoo! 10 year anniversary present= check.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I am excited to hear all about the new product when you get back!!!

I am glad that you are so close to making your trip happen...just let me know when that happens so we can make a reservation at the "Casa de Mohr"!!!

Love you guys and see you in a couple of days!!!!

Erin K. said...

Yep, that's a pretty accurate description of what happens at the Stampin' Up convention every year. (I've never been, but I've heard stories.) Except that it involves stamp sets, designer paper, ribbon, and paper punches. :-)

Congrats on earning the trip!

Jodie Allen said...

katie, when in the world do you have time to host parties now that you are working full time again? you sound busier than me! :)

Jessica said...

Let me just say... you make me excited to hear about the new products. Although I can't afford Arbonne at the moment I enjoy hearing about new products and dreaming about a day when I can use them. Maybe I should bring Arbonne to Honduras :) Also, I would love to see a video of this convention. I can picture it but a video would just solidify the excitement.