Sunday, April 20, 2008

Who's in?

Russ and I are on Day 4 of the 7-day body cleanse from Arbonne. So far so good. We're sleeping better and have more energy. The trips to the bathroom are more frequent but that comes with drinking 64+ ounces of water. The "elimination" part hasn't been as bad as I'd imagined. Russ and I are supplementing our treatment with the Arbonne protein shakes and hybrid vitamins. If you're interested in joining us on this health and wellness adventure, there's a few specials I'm running that might motivate you. Here's a section of the email I sent to my clients:


An additional part to the Seasource Detox Spa line includes the 7-Day Body Cleanse Dietary Supplement ($49):


For this intense body cleanse treatment, you add one of these 1-ounce bottles to 32-ounces of water and drink throughout the day. You repeat this for 7 days consecutively. It's a safe and gentle elimination of the toxins that have built up from the processed food we eat, sugar we consume, even the water we drink and the air we breathe! And yes, a 'side effect' is weight loss...


New Stuff Specials:
(Specials good until 6pm April 30th)

*If you're interested in trying this system (or any parts of it) for 35% off, let me know!

*If you're trying to lose weight in a safe and gentle way, and want to try the body cleanse system, I will throw in a 7 day supply of our vitamin hybrids for free and offer any protein shakes($26.50) and weight loss chews($19.50) at Buy One, Get One free.

Email me at katielmohr@hotmail.com if you're in!

2 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Count me in!

Amanda said...

I am in as soon as I get my stuff in...I ordered it yesterday!!! Hopefully I can handle the taste!!!