Wednesday, November 26, 2008

easy yum.

Two words that make me happy. Easy and yum. Reading one of my parenting magazines I ran across this cookie recipe that claimed it was those two aforementioned words. Get your pencils ready (actually writing it down may be overkill...)

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg


That's it. Stir and roll into balls. The recipe said to roll the balls in sugar before doing the fork-squishy-thing to make them look like the stereo-typical pb cookies. I added a cute Mayan to execute the fork-squishy-thing. Then bake. Then eat. Done.


Easy yum.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

And you don't have picture of that cute Mayan helper??? What is your deal???

Tell El I said...MMM, MMM GOOD!!!

Jillian said...

I've used that recipe! It's great!

Terry said...

Next time, instead of using the fork to squish them down, flatten them a little before baking and then top them with a Hershey's kiss as soon as they come out of oven. Extra yumminess.

Kelsey Lantz said...

um perfect recipe for a college girl who LOVES peanut butter! thanks Katie! I'm using this for my next floor event...