Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote and Save!!

Today only, in joining w/ great places like Krispy Kreme, Starbucks, and Ben & Jerry's, I am offering you a special if you exercise your right to vote! Today only you get free shipping on any Arbonne order of $50 or more! Vote it up, people!! Email or call me by the end of the day with your order!


BTW: Russ and I hit Starbucks after we voted this morning and it's true, free coffee! We tried to hit B &J's but they weren't open yet. Don't despair, we'll try again after Eliot's nap.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I was going to go by and get my free coffee on my way to work but I ran out of time...maybe this evening when I get off...Starbucks is just across the street from my office!!!

amy said...

free ice cream is from 5:00-8:00 only....
enjoy!!!

Laura P said...

Hey thanks for the update on your trip, it sounds amazing! Trips like that are some of the many reasons that I keep plugging away! Hey by the way I just set up a new blog, I am going to keep this one updated a little better:)

Jessica said...

Good thoughts Katie!!!