Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

SO much to be thankful for. I'm blessed beyond my own imagination. I hope you all had a wonderful day today and that you are enjoying your own black Friday. Random thing to say, I know, I just really love black Friday morning. It makes me happy. Even times like this year when there's not mucho $$ to spend, I enjoy the sport of the events this morning! Similar to last year...

Anyway, my parents are in town and that doesn't happen too often, so I'm not going to be blogging too much this weekend. For those that need a few pics to hold you over:



And for those that need an Arbonne deal this weekend: Here's my 'black Friday/weekend' special:

Option 1:
"Sweet Talk Me" For Your Ideal set
Sweet Talk Me For Your Ideal set
3 separate items, all irresistible and perfect for all ages and skin types! The sugary shades , candy colors and frosted body balm inside this dessert-inspired collection defines the modern day sweetheart. Regularly $70, now for $30! Now, I'm no mathematician, but that's a good deal! The set includes body balm, powder duo, and lips & eyes color palette.

Option 2:
SeaSource Detox Spa Set - Save 50%
For 3 days only: Nov 28, 29, and 30th, Any Detox Line Product is 50% off! Your order must be placed by 9pm Nov 30! Gift suggestions? My favorites are the Hair Mask, the Sea Soak bath powder, the Rescue Wash, and the Renewing Gelee! Amazing products at a great price! Check out www.arbonne.com for details on the products or email me and I'll send them to you!

Option 3:

For 3 days only: Nov 28, 29, 30, Buy $175, Get $175 for FREE!!! Combine with friends or stock up on your personal products while finding the perfect gift for those on your list!

Every order between Nov 28, 29 and 30 gets a coupon for a FREE product in December! Email me to place your order!

And in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I wanted to say thanks to each and every one of you! I am blessed by your support in my business and don't take it lightly that you shop at my Arbonne store when you have so many options! Because of your support, I'm able to stay at home to raise my son from Guatemala which has always been a dream of mine! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

No comments: