Tuesday, July 3, 2007

All smiles.



Eliot's smile says one thing: THE ADOPTION IS COMPLETE!!!! I picked up his Visa yesterday!

I had no idea how much I'd been holding my breath until 4:00 yesterday. My mind is still in disbelief. It's over. It's really over. There hasn't been a day in the last 17 months that I haven't wondered when this would all come to a conclusion, that I haven't prayed that he would be ours soon, that we could be a family (legally). Eliot's never been so cute. I've never felt such relief and joy. I can't wait to share this with all of you at home! See you soon, with our son!

3 comments:

K.M. Laughlin said...

AWESOME!!!! Finally we'll see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you gusy! God is so good! Michelle Witt

Mary-Alice said...

Happy 4th of July!! Fireworks are going off in all of the hearts who know you!! I am over joyed!!