A few signs I've observed about myself this week that point toward the new role of 'stay at home mom'. Maybe these are normal for you but they are new for me, especially all in one week:
* grocery shopping in the middle of the day
* Eliot stayed in his pj's all day until bath before bed
* I used the crockpot for dinner
* while grocery shopping in the middle of the day, I noticed that I've become the shopper that no one will stand behind in line until I'm almost checked out. My cart is too full.
* Most showers happen after 11 am, sometimes as late as 2 pm, sometimes not at all
* My house should be cleaner but in fact, it's gotten messier.
* I'm obsessed with the small appliances in the kitchen: the rice cooker, the quesadilla maker, the waffle maker, the coffee maker, the toaster, the tea maker, and the crock pot. Is that weird?
Obviously, nothing too deep this morning. Have a great weekend!
I'll leave you with a pic from this week of my silly child who's obsessed with putting on shoes..