Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Katie



Well, it's January 23rd, which means it's Katie Mohr's birthday. I just wanted to take a quick minute to publicly declare my birthday sentiments to my wonderful bride.



I'm love you, Katie Mohr. You're not only a wonderful wife, but you're the best mom in the whole world. You amaze me with your mama skills. Eliot loves you so much, and I'm right there with him. I'm still learning more about you and finding more things to appreciate - like your amazing talent for writing! Seriously, who are you???? I love it. You're more beautiful today than you've ever been. You're just downright hot! You'd say it's the Arbonne, but I know there's more to it than that. And I hate to say it, but you've gotten funnier, too. I'm so entertained by you and have loved falling in love with you all over again each year.



I've seen you come through so many things, especially in recent years and you're coming out on top. I know we've had our share of ups and downs in life but I couldn't think of a better person to walk through life with - "for better and for worse." I'm so excited to see where it all leads. The Lord is with you, and I am so proud of you, and so proud to be your husband. So proud. I could go on and on and on about how inspiring a person you've been, what a wonderful friend you are to me and others, and how my life would literally fall apart without you, but I'll spare you the embarrassment with all the details for now - at least here on the "interweb." Let's face it, I'll probably be in trouble just for posting this much.




Happy Birthday, sweetheart. I love you and I hope this is going to be your best year yet!

-Russ

7 comments:

dave.heather said...

Oh! Well, for the love of Pete!! that was so sweet. Russ, you're a keeper! Happy birthday, Katie.

Hugs,
Heather

Dan and Amanda said...

Happy Birthday, dear friend!!!! :)

howie mama said...

You and Collin have the same birthday-HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Bill and Melodie said...

Happy Birthday Katie!

Laura said...

Yeah for sweet husbands! Happy Birthday Katie!

erin said...

Happy Birthday Katie! Russ gets big brownie points for this one.

Dena said...

Happy Birthday! (Love the pictures, you look gorgeous!)