Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Magical weekend

In St. Louis we have this amazing children's place called The Magic House. We rarely go since it can be kind of expensive, in fact we probably haven't gone within the last year. This weekend, however, we had two free invitations to go play! Saturday we met up with the FE families (minus the boys) and Sunday we got to go to an adoption celebration event there. On our way Sunday, we adopted Charlie for the day so she could be loud and crazy and not worry about a newborn. Enjoy the pics!



Yeah, that's my face. Feel free to be creeped out. Just think of it as a new exfoliating treatment I'm trying.




Eliot had a weird thing going with the drinking fountain. Not my proudest of moments.



Sunday:


PITSTOP!

Group pic of the kids at the adoption celebration! It's hard to see but there's a paper link chain listing all their names and birth countries. This kind of thing gets me all verklempt.



3 comments:

Amanda said...

can you adopt me too?

Jacob, Lisa and Charlie said...

So fun. Cracked me up when she came home with a Charlie Mohr name tag on. I am planning on saving it and then perhaps in 20 years I will break it out at their rehersal dinner.

Carly said...

(long time reader, first time commenter)

I grew up in St. Louis, and I have so many fond memories of the Magic House! I hadn't thought about that place in ages; it was cool seeing those pictures!