Sunday, November 1, 2009

Nov 1.



My very lovely friend Sara awarded me these two blog honors. This is big stuff, peeps. I am honored and proud, not only to receive the awards but from Sara! She's one of those friends that I wish our paths crossed more. I love her blog, she's funny, addicted to pop culture, polka dots and soda, a mom of 4, talented and real. I adore her and have plans to spend more time with her in the future, whether or not she wants to.

As part of the award, we're to answer these questions with one word. Yikes.


1. Where is your cell phone? couch
2. Your hair? long
3. Your mother? proud
4. Your father? funny
5. Your favorite food? dairy, beautiful sad dairy
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? peppermintmocha
8. Your dream/goal? family
9. What room are you in? living
10. Your hobby? writing
11. Your fear? PGN
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Smores
13. Where were you last night? Target
14. Something that you aren't? asleep
15. Muffins? muffintop
16. Wish list item? chi
17. Where did you grow up? Michigan
18. Last thing you did? ProjectRunway
19. What are you wearing? jammies
20. Your TV? on
21. Your pets? old
22. Friends? heart
23. Your life? seasons
24. Your mood? festive
25. Missing someone? Colorado-ish
26. Vehicle? sensible
27. Something you’re not wearing? socks
28. Your favorite store? Anthropologie
29. Your favorite color? yellow
30. When was the last time you laughed? tonight
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? Russ
33. One place that I go to over and over? AmigoJoes
34. One person who emails me regularly? Amanda
35. Favorite place to eat? BreadCo

And, without further ado, I'd like to pay it forward to these 6 bloggers, who I am now awarding this award to:


(the other award will be given another time)

1. Kelli from Kellogues.
2. Jodie and Kim from Fresh Art.
3. Amanda from Pretty Simple Art.
4. Erin from This and That.
5. Lisa!
6. Janel from Run With Scissors

2 comments:

janel. said...

oh yay!! Thanks Katie! I have never won a blog award before :) love you, miss you.

erin said...

Thanks Katie! Sure do preciate it! We had so much fun with E today!