Saturday, April 4, 2009

Stellan

Several weeks ago I started seeing this little guy's name all over the blog world. Being the responsible, nosy blogger that I am, I checked over here to see what the story was. I will let you read up on it for yourself but I will say that it's definitely worth your time. While you're there, you HAVE TO look at the link off their page called Stellan's Name Gallery. (I made this a link directly to it). It will inspire you! It will remind you to pray for this little fighter. It will explain why Eliot and I did this yesterday:

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I've been following this story since last summer. It is an amazing story. I love the name gallery. But I'm partial to your picture!

Nikki....Gabi's Mama said...

I've seen this blog too, I love that you did this!

Sharon said...

We're praying for baby Stellan too!

Amy R. said...

Agh! You beat me to Arch picture! I thought about making Erin take me there on Saturday to take a picture with Stellan's name, but I was on the job so I didn't make any requests. :)