Sunday, May 3, 2009

Shout outs! Woot woot!

A couple of random shout-outs to start your week.

First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LISA!!!! Not sure what life would look like without you. I am such a good friend that I even sat by you in church but never said anything except how yummy those clusters really are. Sorry, friend. I hope you have a great day!

(P.S. Lisa, we should take more pics of you and me. We have a gazillion of our kiddos but this is the last one of us. What is that about?)

Secondly, met Katie,a blog follower, on Saturday at Agape. Eliot got to know her rather quickly, which I'm still laughing about. I won't go into details but just know, It. was. funny. I love meeting blog people, and this one was especially sweet with an unforgettable name.

Our friend DJ from the very cool band Scratch Track is a contestant on Deal or No Deal tomorrow night (Monday). How exciting is that? Watch it. Watch it and know that this takes my six degrees til Kevin Bacon down to about 2ish.

(Russ and DJ at a show they did on a mini-tour.)
(P.S. They're doing a show together again this weekend in the STL. Be there.)

St. Louis Science Center.
Lastly, hello Beth! St. Louis Science Center. It was nice to meet you on Sunday! St. Louis Science Center.

(Just testing something. I'll let you know if it works, blogees.)

2 comments:

Beth said...

It worked! Your shout out was a bright spot in my Monday morning. It was nice to meet you, too. Have a lovely week!

Katie said...

Just for the record, Russ wasn't the only one Saturday doing the robot. TobyMac busted out a few robot moves of his own. :)

It was nice meeting you!