* Have I told you about Riley? Our corporate dog? He's a golden doodle that hangs out here everyday with us at work. He's crazy and delightful all at the same time. Yes, these are themed pictures. We made a 'Riley calendar' for our boss for Christmas.
* I updated the links on the blog. I also started adding "tags" to some blogs to classify and categorize them. It's like 3rd grade science all over again. Now when you feel like browsing my posts on a given topic, they are readily available. Get pumped.
* I don't know the last time I took a picture. That's awful and sad.
* I broke my wedding ring again. Ugh.
* It was fashion week and 2 of our electrical sales guys were in NYC for a conference. Such a waste. Frankly, I'm disgusted.
* I desperately miss running. It doesn't help that when I'm at work, I sit up front by the window and see people running by ALL.DAY.LONG.
* I have an unmixed copy of Russ' new album (FE's new album I should say) and it's ahhhhmazing.
* We got Eliot's school pics back. Enjoy the gummy grin:
*I found my f.a.v.o.r.i.t.e. nail polish color randomly this week. It used to be difficult to find, but this week I happen to look in a random spot and BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE, there was OPI's "I'm not really a waitress". That, above all else, makes this week awesome.