Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Month-o-love!


Several bloggers have committed to comment-love this month. I like it. If you're one of the gazillion bloggers in my google reader, you might just see an increase in my commenting.

Heather's post explains it well,so I'll just link you to her thoughts.

By the way, I had a blog-fame moment the other night. I was at a very-healthy-eating-establishment that happens to also have a large play area with Lisa for a playdate and a woman came up and asked if I was Katie from Mohr from the Mohr's. After I got out my Sharpie and signed her iPad and posed for a picture, she explained that she was told about my blog by her friend Nicole because she and her husband are foster parents currently. She doesn't know it yet, but we're about to be BFF. Oh the questions I have! (Hi Megan!)

Postscript: I didn't really "sign" anything or pose for a picture. Some of you don't know me well enough to know that embellishing stories is my personal therapy. Keeps you and me coming back.

4 comments:

Heather S. said...

I am assuming I know this Megan - and she is the BEST! She should totally have her own blog - it would be HILARIOUS!!!!

Sara D. said...

You might just be able to get a sneak peek at that cape tonight...if I can regurgitate the words in my head into some form of coherent blog post!!! I'm just saying....

Also, when might we be able to SEE you so that we can properly gift Eliot his "birthday" gift?

heather said...

Love it!

And I was very disappointed when you mentioned a new "friend" and that she does foster parenting and ... NO BLOG?!!? Total let down.
Someone get on that girl!

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to get Megan to blog for two years...if someone can make it happen I'd be thrilled! :)