Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bits of my weekend, Vol 20

Last weekend I mentioned that our plans changed last minute. The In-Laws were on their way north to the STL when they had to turn around and head home. Since The Nana couldn't come to the E-beast, I brought the E-beast to the Nana this weekend last minute. And yes, I went to Little Rock to stay with the In-Laws without Russ. On purpose. I like them. It's okay.









There's not a whole lot of pictures because overall it was a pretty low-key trip. Not to mention I can't take photos while driving. =)

By the way, if you haven't already read about it, the "host" of Bits of My Weekend is going through a sudden loss in the family. Click here to read the story and offer support.

2 comments:

Kate said...

LOVE the pics of E and granddad.

Amanda said...

It makes me sad that I got NO PICS with Eliot while you were here.
How did we let that happen?