Sunday, July 3, 2011

5 posts in one month?

I don't know the last time I was this bad of a blogger. May and June were 12 kinds of crazy and those were coming off of a rough April, but that's redonk.

It's 1 am on July 4th. I can't sleep. I blame the 2 and 1/2 hour nap we all took this afternoon. But both boys are sound asleep.

So, I'm blogging.

I have at least 7 drafts in the que but they all need some work and I want to get this moving again. This blog has meant so much to me over the last 4 years, I need to get back into the habit of it being an everyday thought turned into regular posts.

I'm on-purpose not posting about anything real. Not even pictures. Just to blog.

Cuz that's what I miss. The everyday that I captured in our lives. Regardless of who's reading it. Cuz I'm reading it. Future me.

Happy July 4th, all!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm reading too!!! =)