Monday, August 18, 2008

I heart Arbonne.

It's true. As weird as that is. The last few months I've really grown an odd delight at doing my 'job.' Think about it for just a moment:

* I get woken up by Eliot, not an alarm clock. I make my own work schedule! and in my pajamas!
* I do 6-8 parties a month which involves hanging out with people that are friends and family anyway, talking about products that I love that have truly made a difference in my health.
* I get to drop off product orders to women that I love having an "excuse" to hang out with anyway. Many of those drop-offs end up turning into great conversations.
* I get free stuff all the time. Jewelry, products, flowers, trips to Cancun, etc. It's like we're dating.
* I constantly get recognized for even the smallest of accomplishments.
* I have daily conversations with my team which are women I love getting to know and having an "excuse" to talk to everyday!
* I get to go to amazing training events, like the make-up artist this weekend. A-mazing. Now I'm trained to give make-overs. What?
* The harder I work, the more my paychecks grow exponentially. That's never happened before. And, the people above me want me to succeed as much as I do!
* The products are unlike anything I've ever seen in the market. I've become a product junkie. Yikes. You should see my shower. Oh my. All part of a hard day's work, people.

I'm just surprised that I love it as much as I do. When I started this three years ago, I had no idea it would turn into this. I kind of "tolerated" it at first, hoping to make some extra cash alongside teaching. There's been moments when I truly wondered what in the heck I was doing but the more I plug in, the more it becomes evident that it's the perfect fit for me. I know it's a little out-of-the-box for a lot of people but it works for me, for us. I'm truly humbled that I get to do this and not have to work a full-time job outside of the house.

No comments: