Thursday, August 21, 2008

Puh-lease...


FE had a photo shoot a few weekends ago with a great photographer in Chi-town. (Not Jodi this time, it was through some music world connection.) The results were amazing!! Here's another of my favs...



If you haven't checked out their band blog, click here! Then scoot right over and add it to your google reader. They'll be posting more pics eventually but these are the two I got permission to post!

And sorry, ladies, the hottest one is taken. For ten years now...

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh Katie! Next time YOU should do their make-up for the photo shoot!!! You are trained now!

Anonymous said...

Do you remember our first year at Bridgeway. last day of school during the talent show.

Me: Some kid here has a super hot older brother!
You: Show me!!
Me: Right over there.
You: Laughing...Ummm...that's my husband.

NICE!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

love the pics!!

also, love the story above them!! what a crazy day!! it'd have to be pretty crazy for me to forget my bra!!!