Friday, September 12, 2008

My apologies

My Dear Bloggees,

I sincerely apologize for keeping you in suspense. I really haven't meant to tease you with that post last week. Here is it Friday and you still don't know. It's not my fault, to be frank. (Upon reading this my dad will say, "Who's Frank?") I promise it's not about adding babies to the Mohr's or selling the house. We have had some nibbles but nothing of consequence. The minute I can, you will be informed.

In other news, here's what it looks like the day after Little man stayed up til 11:00

Baseball game hangover?

Also, it's been eight years since I've gotten to hang out with some friends. But I'm happy to say, we've reunited and there's apparently lots to catch up on!



Have a great weekend, everyone, and stay safe if you're in Ike's path! (the hurricane, not my FIL)

3 comments:

Ackerman family said...

AAHH the college days when we would all get together and watch 90210. It feels like I am a young girl again watching relationships with terrible boundaries, loose morals, and self-destructive behaviors!

The DeVries' said...

OMG...an appropriate shorthand. I totally thought you were friends with them for a second. Don't you love it? I feel like I'm 13 again wondering if 90210 is real. :)

Anonymous said...

have you been watching the new 90210? i have and i won't apologize for it anymore. my question is...can people really be that skinny and survive? and which guy is supposed to be like dylan mckay?