Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy.

I received a blog award last week! It's been awhile since that happened and I was delightfully surprised! At first I assumed it was an award for "assuming everyone wants to see as many pictures of my child as I do", but lo, it was the Happy Award. which is rather timely given my CRABBINESS this week. (This also serves as my public service announcement to steer clear of one Katie Mohr.)

I received the award from my friend Diane. I don't think we've ever met but went to the same college and have several mutual friends and you know how the bloggy world goes.

Here are the rules:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.


10 Things That Make Me Happy


1. text messages from the Mr.

2. happy secrets

3. great photography

4. fashion, accessories, and sales on those two.

5. blogs. and blogging.

6. Jesus.

7. Guatemala

8. facebook

9. old friends

10. my dvr.

Now, to pay it forward....

Whitney from Create.Love.Grow.

Kelli from Kellogues

New Dress A Day (i.am.obsessed.)

Meg from The Wild and Wily Ways of a Brunette Bombshell. (her writing inspires me!)

(and a #11: this kid)


And #12: turning in the final paperwork for fostering this morning! Boom-shaka-laka.

2 comments:

A Little McD said...

great list! (and i do like seeing pics of your little guy...maybe it's just a mom thing?) :)

Sharon said...

Congrats on getting all your paperwork in! Yay!