Thursday, April 15, 2010

Rebel with a cause (for celebration!)


For the first time in our lives, WE HAVE A NICE CAMERA!

I had to wait 8 stinkin' years for the battery to charge so no very cool pics of Eliot for ya, so you'll have to settle with our first child:

This was the very exciting new addition to the blog that I alluded to a few days ago. While this may not be all that exciting to you, know that your casual stop to this here blog just got nicer to look at.

Get pumped! (and just in time for Bits of my weekend!)

4 comments:

Kate said...

dripping jealousy.

Julie said...

I've wanted a dslr forever---congrats!

s|davis said...

Whooo! You go girl. Canon's are awesome. I have a Canon Rebel I got a few years ago and still have yet to figure out how to use it. Doh! ;)

Soulfuldancer said...

welcome to the dark side! you will never be the same mwahahahaha!