Thursday, March 11, 2010

Trying something new...

On my lengthy list of regulars in my google reader, there's several that search the internet wide for images that are pleasing to the eyeballs. After a trip to the mall where I found myself picking up everything yellow and grey. Grey and yellow. So, I thought I'd try my hand at the whole look-at-other-people's-images and swoon over them with me. Don't love the player, love the game.

From this Etsy

From this Etsy

From Flickr

From here, don't judge me.

From this Etsy shop

From this etsy shop


Above images from We heart it

What do you think?

5 comments:

lindseypn said...

I too am a fan of greys and yellows. In fact, your post reminded me of a blog I read regularly for inspiration. Here's her post on greys and yellows: http://theblackapple.typepad.com/somegirlswander/2010/01/january-greys-and-yellows.html
Enjoy!

Julie Walton said...

That's so funny!! I just designed a whole bunch of grey and yellow jewelry for my January show...I love love love that combination!!! And I really LOVE you!!

Kelsey Lantz said...

LOVE it I always am a sucker for strange color combos...like my teal and orange vintage room ;) Would love to do a photo shoot of someone wearing these yellow and grey items...

Anonymous said...

LOVE that first headband!

sara luke said...

I love this.