Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bits of my weekend, vol. -1

Remember my birthday surprise?

Well, not only did I not get a chance to blog about it once it was over but it was also before Bits of My Weekend started. Unfortunately there were 18 million conversations all started at the same time, some never finished, and that means no time to take photos.




An extra surprise for Sharon! We ran into my friend Erin who has been a Sharon supporter for the last several years but had never met her!

If you don't know why a visit from Sharon is a big deal lemme recap for you: Sharon was one of my closest friends (and my suitemate) in Guatemala. We've only seen each other stateside one other time and that was Nov 08 for Mel's wedding and frankly, that weekend was PACKED with so much stuff that we didn't really get any time to just catch up. And by catch up, I mean start 18 million conversations that may or may not get finished.

It was an absolute delight for me to spend several days with her. Russ did real good.

No comments: