Thursday, March 20, 2008

March Madness?

In honor of my 8th grade trip to DC where I bought a knock-off 'authentic' college sweatshirt off a roadside stand, I've chosen Georgetown as my pick to win the NCAA final four champs!

And through a series of high fives, designated Matchbox car choices, and Little People preferences, Eliot finished his bracket resulting in choosing UCLA over Notre Dame in the final.

And for those of you keeping track, Russ went with his first college experience: Memphis.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My pick is NC, but most of my office pool has that as well. So I guess I'm not that creative. Although I'm in charge of the pool this year, and I've devised quite a spreadsheet to count the winners. Counting them by hand would be much too simplistic.

The Wagners said...

I picked Memphis too!

Michelle

TheOilHippie said...

Go Tigers!!!!!!!!

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Since Illini are out... My hubby's severely depressed. So, I'm cheering for Eliot's team... Not because I really watch basketball - because I don't... but because it's Eliot's team and I like the way he chooses (much like me when I do a bracket!) GO UCLA!

Felicia