Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The party to end all parties...

The most perfect weather surprised us on Saturday for our backyard Backyardigan's party. From 3-6 we partied hard. We had 14 kids from ages 8mos (or T minus 2 months if you count Heather F's big cute belly) to 5 years old and a bunch of friends over. We spread out all of Eliot's outdoor toys/balls and just let them have at it. Eliot did surprisingly well watching all of these people play with his stuff. Enjoy the pics! (These are compliments of my dad and his new sweet camera) Sorry there's so many, I actually cut down on the ones I wanted to put on here!






















2 comments:

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all! Backyardigans are my favorite. I love the Tale of the Mighty Knights! I could even watch that without my kiddos! :)

Felicia

Heather S. said...

Looks fun! Sorry we couldn't make it!!!