Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Daily Laugh

I'm not super sure how I found this website, but there's a blog that I subscribe to that gives me a daily chuckle. It doesn't take a lot of thought or brain power and it's ALWAYS entertaining. I highly recommend adding it to your reader even if you don't have lots of time for blogs, just to make sure you get a laugh in everyday. It's called Cake Wrecks and the blogger highlights professional cakes gone wrong. It is truly unbelievable sometimes!!! Check it out: http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/ You may find yourself casually peeking at the bakeries near you, looking to score a perfect storm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding me of this site! I looked at a long time ago, but now it's in my google reader. That monkey cake is scary.

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

OMG!!! I looked at the website and cracked up!!! I was laughing so hard I was crying!!! I'd look at another and start laughing again!!! (Keegan finally began saying "Oh, No! Not the laughing again!) Thank you!!!

Felicia

Anonymous said...

You should also add the brand-spankin' new Edwards Blog to da list. Check it Mohrs: http://bradandhannah.wordpress.com/