Thursday, March 19, 2009

God is.

He is. He is crazy. He is brilliant. He is good. Only God would use a silly blog to bring glory to his kingdom.

First of all, thanks for all the encouragements and prayers. You have touched our hearts so sweetly. Secondly, for those who sent private emails sharing your story, thanks for being so vulnerable and I promise to respond. The timing is a bit crazy as I need to get this kid ready for a trip to see the grandparents.


This time I"m hoping to not break any laws! I'll keep you in the loop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJqwNEXVE2E&feature=channel_page

I just thought I would share this video with you. This a couple that we go to church with. They played this video during church this week and there wasn't a dry eye in the house :) I thought of you and your full couch the entire time. Thanks for being such an encouragement.