Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Wedding and Kevin Bacon.



I don't think I ever posted the craziness that is Eliot as ring bearer. He was excited to wear his tie, excited that there was a caterpillar on a chair, excited to play with his cars, but not too excited to walk down the aisle once everyone was staring at him. I ended up walking him down the aisle myself so as not to hold up the ceremony. Thankfully it was an extremely casually wedding/ wedding party and no one really cared.

After the meal, we had quite the dance party and Eliot turned into 100% crazy. He was trying his best shot as Kevin Bacon.




(air guitar shot)


I wish you could print these, cut them out and then staple the corner together to make a flip book. Whatever happened to those?

We all had a great time, Eliot just showed it a little more than the rest of us! =)

No comments: