Sunday, May 9, 2010

Bits of my weekend, vol. 9

***If you have a blog and you're not doing Bits of My Weekend yet, I highly encourage it! I am LOVING it! (as you can tell, the posts get longer and longer...)


Friday night was haircut time! Woot!

Saturday we tried a new recipe. E enjoyed the first step...


This isn't quite what they're supposed to look like. This was what was salvaged from all attempts. There was no resuscitating that recipe. I had visions of this being a spring tradition, Eliot calling from college, asking me to send up some of our baseball cookies we make every spring...
We gave up and had a couple of these instead, I'll send him some of those in college:



Saturday night was gorgeous so we went to Forest Park (a huge perk of living in STL) to fly a kite.



Eliot and friend D keeping themselves occupied at Russ' kickball game Sunday afternoon.


Eating peanuts at Roadhouse with Dad! (Sidenote: when I called my Mom to see if she was enjoying her Mother's Day, she said, "Yes, Dad took me out back."
Um...pause..."What?" Then I remembered she loves going TO Outback. Remind me to tell you about my hearing issues as of late...)


Hope you had a great weekend!

For more Bits of My Weekend from around the country, click here!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the shot of the sunlight coming in through the trees -- looks like you had a great weekend!

michelle from six in the city said...

The cookies are too cute!

sherilee said...

What a sweet little guy. Looks like you had a great weekend.

Kelly Tirman said...

fencing climbing! what a little monkey you have :)

Michelle said...

I love that sun shot too! Amazing. And the baseball cookies are still adorable though.