Friday, December 3, 2010

Hodge to the Podge


Is this amazing? I think so. Would it be illegal to roadtrip out and acquire this for myself? Thanks Trena!

Added 2 more states to this list. But seriously, folks. 36 states, where you at?! If we hit 25 before the end of the weekend, I might just sport a Bump-it. I have one, you know, and I'm not afraid to use it.

We started Elf on the Shelf this year. Eliot was 9 kinds of freaked out the first couple days but we're good now. He's into it. He named it Okra. Of course. Russ thinks Okra looks like Gilly.

I don't disagree.

This post hit right where it needed to. I know I haven't talked about it in awhile but sometimes (in)fertility just sucks. Sucks.

This post had me laughing, cheering, crying, whathaveyou.

Go buy some socks and cans. Do it. In love. And watch this CNN video on Shay.

No comments: