Saturday, August 4, 2007

Zoo trip with Fisher!



...and Fisher's mom Heather! Heather and I used to teach together. She was the teacher out on maternity leave last fall that I covered for before leaving for Guatemala. We met our other teammate, Sylvie for lunch and then headed to the zoo.

Eliot is getting more excited each time we go. He's starting to process what these animals are. However, if you know Heather and Fisher, I highly recommend you go to the zoo with them sometime. Fisher is hilariously animated about these animals. He had me laughing the entire afternoon! Here's some pics of our little men!





1 comment:

Amanda said...

Eliot looks too big standing there at the fish tanks!!!
Did you get his hair cut again????
I love you guys and see you day after tomorrow.

Kisses to little man!!!
Aunt Manda