Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Camera Dump Wednesday!

What? You've never heard of Camera Dump Wednesday? Weird, it's all over the blog world...

(I just made it up so I could blog about all the things I haven't blogged about yet all at once. Just go with it.)
***************************************************************************************
Several weeks ago, my friend Erin was here from Colorado, staying at her sister's house. Eliot and I headed west to meet up with them. While we were there, Erin's nephew G, gave Eliot a few driving lessons. I've never seen anything like it in my life. I've seen the cars for toddlers before but never a child who could drive like that! Eliot held on and laughed.




***************************************************************************************
Can Agape music festival count as a playdate? Here's my only pic of the day w/ the FundeesUndies.

Eliot, A, and Elle!

***************************************************************************************

And a trip to the zoo w/ Charlie! (again, several weeks ago...)



***************************************************************************************

A few weekends ago, Russ was out of town so eliot and I went to the zoo by ourselves. We didn't even call anyone. Just a mommy and me date. I love doing this with him, having him all to myself!

He was playing Peek-A-Boo with the prairie dogs. He was delighted that they fully understood and played along...



***************************************************************************************
And today we met Erin and Monkeypants at the park!



We actually met to go to the water part but E-beast was 100% not interested. Apparently a sticky 94 degrees is better weather for climbing and swinging.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

He looks too BIG in the picture of him in the car!!!
I need to have some Aunt Manda time...how bout this weekend?!?!?

erin said...

We had fun today! Lets do it again soon.