Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Update?

I am here, I promise! The last 4 weeks have been pretty nutso. Things are slowing way down so...
I, Katie Mohr, hereby swear to be a better, more faithful, blogger.

Hopefully that will suffice.

If not? I got nothin'.

There's lots of real life to catch you up on but I do want to address where we stand with the whole couch biz. At this point we have our names on a waiting list with the agency who did our homestudy at the beginning of the year.

Timeline? No idea. Didn't ask. Because I always do. And then I announce the timeline to everyone who has ears and end up running to Vegas with it and getting hitched. So, I have no idea.

That's all I've got for ya this post. Just whettin' your appetite...

3 comments:

.Kate. said...

Wish I had some really super encouraging and inspiring words for you. But at least know that you are in my daily (sometimes more often!) prayers. I know of the intertwined longings for both that next child and God's perfect timing. He does too!

Kelsey Lantz said...

You've so been on my heart. Praying for you guys.

.Kate. said...

We'll be passing thru STL today. Watch for us to wave as we drive by!