Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another Meme...

'The Meme of Fives' Game: (if you read that title with a sneer, you read it correctly,I'm not really a fan of these but am doing it anyway)


Q1:What were you doing five years ago?
I was collecting junk to fill my basement.

Q2:What are five things on your to-do list for today?
1. Go to Target =)
2. Finish secret projects for baby shower this weekend
3. Book another Arbonne party for August (anyone interested?)
4. Take a shower
5. Convince Russ that he should grocery shop, not me.

Q3: What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Trail mix
2. Fritos with a coke
3. movie popcorn
4. sour gummy worms
5. Ice cream (yes, Heather, ice cream...)

Q4: What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Adopt a gazillion more kids
2. Buy FE a new van and set fire to the Compliment
3. Buy the Lauers a new laptop
4. Sponsor all 50+ kids to go to Myra's school in Guate
5. Buy some great new jeans =)

Q5: What are five of your bad habits?
1. Completing Memes even though I don't want to
2. leaving clothes in the dryer
3. watching tv
4. drinking pop
5. sinning

Q6:What are five places where you have lived?
1. Waterford, MI
2. Greenville, IL
3. St. Louis
4. Guatemala
5. St. Louis

Q7:What are five jobs you've had?
1. Retail
2. Receptionist
3. Waitress
4. Teacher
5. Arbonne Consultant

Q8: Five people I tag:

No one! I refuse! If you want to do it, do it. I'm off to take a shower!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Q4 Answer #2: This kills me! It's a matter of time before that beast dies. I keep meaning to buy Joe a AAA membership so if something happens they won't be stranded on the side of the highway for too long.

The Wagners said...

You're such a good sport!

Amanda said...

Katie...Kelli is so right. One of these days the van will die. And a AAA membership might be a good thing with as many times as they have been stranded on the side of the road!!!