Sunday, August 3, 2008

Guate Trip, Day 7 & 8



Day 7 I sent the team to hike the volcano while E-beast and I got some much needed bonding time with Mel and the other moms. We met at the McD's playland and hung out all morning. Once the team came home, we went souvenier shopping all afternoon and finished the night off at one of my favorite restaurants, Cafe Sky. Day 8 was our travel day back home, complete with a "running through the airport to catch our connecting flight" moment. Wouldn't be complete without that!




Also, I didn't add a team picture from earlier in the week so I'm adding it now. It's hilarious. We weren't trying to create this, it just happened and it kills me.

5 comments:

Heather S. said...

I love that Eliot is looking right at the camera!! So funny!

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Okay... So what was everyone looking at? :) Great pics. I'm so glad you were able to spend time with the KC gals! :)

Felicia

Matt, Katie, and Sophia! said...

So if it wasn't intentional, what caught everyone's attention (except sweet little e man's)? Regardless, it is VERY cute!

Jacob, Lisa and Charlie said...

Eliot is KILLING me!!!

Armstrong's said...

You have so many great pics from your trip- how fun! Again, it was great to get to hang out briefly and I hope our paths cross again in Guatemala or St. Louis!